||[Dec. 28th, 2004|12:11 am]
taken from nothingserious <3
1. What did you do in 2004 that you've never done before?
-went snowboarding more than once.
-went snowboarding and didn't fall at all during one run.
-hung out with Ronny other times than during Fire Island
-went to Cancun.. idk what year that was actually
-took 5 regents
-took an AP exam
-got a godson<3
- learned how to drive
- went to an Evanescence concert
- went into the city without my parents.
- didn't have a birthday party.
-I'm totally blanking on everything else right now.
2. New Year's Resolutions?
- to exercise more and eat better.. and always make sure I'm having fun.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
- yes, my Aunt Jeanne :-)
4. Did anyone close to you die?
- yes, my Uncle Louie.. and I'm almost positive that was 2004..
5. What countries did you visit?
- I think Mexico? wow I can't even remember
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
- more vacations. to anywhere. with friends.
- go to the beach with my friends
- being able to DRIVE ahh
- a lot more freedom
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched on your memory, and why?
- December 24 - 2 years with Devin<3
- April something - when Nikolas was born
- that week in August - Fire Island
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- probably passing all my regents and passing Math B
9. What was your biggest failure?
- the grade on my AP exam :-/
- how I stressed so much.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
- I don't even know.. nothing big though
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
- Devin. He stuck by me even though 11th grade was my worst year ever. He was always there for me, no matter what.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
- no one really I don't think.
14. Where did most of your money go?
- clothess. magazines. more clothes.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- summer and Fire Island.
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
- mmm... Switchfoot, Meant to Live.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: happier or sadder? thinner or fatter? richer or poorer?
- Definitely definitely happier. This time last year I was worried about school and I was just not happy with myself. And thinner I think. And I definitely think I'm more mature and much happier with myself.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
- just relaxing.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
- I spent it already. I was with my family and my boyfriend and that was all I wanted.
21. Was eaten by a grue. **you have died**
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
- I did in 2002 and I definitely still am<3
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
- Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Road Rules, Real World, The Inferno
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
- ummm nope I don't think so
26. What was the best book you read?
- I Know This Much Is True
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
- Switchfoot and Ashlee Simpson..
28. What did you want and get?
- to have an awesome summer.
- to continue to be with Devin.
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
- mmm a lot. I loved Mean Girls.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
- I turned 17 this year. I didn't do much. Devin took me to Red Lobster for dinner the night before. On Halloween I stayed with him all day and we saw The Grudge, then went trick or treating and just hung out.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- Being with friends more.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
- 11th grade - GROSS. All I did was wear jeans, sweatshirts and sweatpants. Over the summer, okay.. I mostly only wore shorts and tank tops and bathing suits, I was very casual. Starting September I started dressing nicer and doing my hair and makeup every day, and I'm keeping it up now.
34. What kept you sane?
- Devin. <3
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
- haha Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and Adriana Lima. Yes seriously.
36. What political issue stirred me the most?
- the election. SUCKS.
37. Whom did you miss?
- a lot of people.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
- I didn't really meet anyone.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004.
- As long as your happy with yourself, you'll be happy in life. Don't try to please people and just be yourself.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
- no clue.